With a MINI USB port, can be charging rechargeable lithium battery directly as a phone charger. Retains voltage input wiring pads, convenient for DIY.
This module can charge for single-cell lithium battery or multi-section parallelled lithium batteries, can be powered by USB ports.
With LED indicators, easily read the charging status.
Input Voltage: 5V
Full charging voltage: 4.2V
Max output current: 1A
Power Indicator: Red for charging, Green for fully charged.
Input interface: MINI USB
Charging Precision: 1.5%
Operating Temperature: -10 ° C ~ +85 ° C
Item Size: Approx. 25 x 19mm.
It can be used for voltage 3.6, 3.7V, etc. 18650, polymer and other lithium battery charge and discharge protection.
RPROG(k) – IBAT(mA)
30k – 50mA
20k – 70mA
10k – 130mA
5k – 250mA
4k – 300mA
3k – 400mA
2k – 580mA
1.66k – 690mA
1.5k – 780mA
1.33k – 900mA
1.2k – 1000mA
1. Please make sure the battery is well connected.
2. Please do not connect the output reversely, otherwise it may burn the chip.
3. The connection wire should not be too thin or too long.
4. Current meter can only be connected with the module in series with 5V input.
5. Charging current is better to be 37% of the battery capacity. If you want to charge a battery of 1000mAh, 400mAh current will be enough.
6. High voltage protection, the current will be lower than 1000mAh when the voltage is higher than 5V. It subtracts the charging current automatically to avoid burn damage to chip.
1/2/5/10 x TP4056 with Battery Protection LIPO Charger Module Board Mini USB