- 100% brand new and high quality
- USBtinyISP is designed for AVR, based on USB connector’s ISP downloader.
- Officially supported by Arduino IDE and compatible usbtinyisp, we can burn Arduino bootloader onto chips, and practically program any Atmel AVR microcontroller by this powerful AVR ISP programmer.
- The Tiny ISP Programmer is able to provide the 5V power supply voltage to the board being programmed. If you want to power the board through the ISP you have to close the SJVCC jumper on the board.
- With this programmer, you can upload sketches and burn the bootloader on any AVR based boards, including Arduino. By uploading a sketch with an external programmer you can remove the bootloader and use the extra space for your sketch. The Arduino ISP can also be used to burn the Arduino bootloader, so you can recover your chip if you accidentally corrupt the bootloader. Burning the bootloader is also necessary when you use a new ATmega microcontroller in your Arduino, and you wish to use the bootloader to upload a sketch via the USB-Serial connection.
- Supports ATTiny45 and ATTiny85 chip for Arduino programming, etc. Specification:
- Supply voltage:5 V
- Microcontroller: ATtiny44 (datasheet)
- Connection with the computer: micro USB
- Connection with the target board: ICSP
- Board size:23x14mm(approx)HOW TO USE:
- Connect the Arduino ISP to your Arduino board’s ICSP headers.
- Make sure to match the orientation of the plugs by looking at the white dot on the corner of the connector
- Open Arduino IDE, chose the hardware name downloaded in the”board”
- Select the “USBtinyISP” under the “Burn Bootloader” menu
- Then bootloader begins to download and completed after 10 seconds(atmega328).
- Micro USB Tiny AVR ISP 5v ATtiny44 USBTinyISP Programmer x 1