We care about your satisfaction. That’s why returns to AUSCOM Computers & Controls are fast & easy! If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to AUSCOM Computers & Controls within 60 days of the delivery date shown on the tracking receipt, subject to the conditions and exclusions below:
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, AUSCOM Computers & Controls reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered packaging and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. We can only refund or exchange products provided they haven’t been used and are undamaged.
- AUSCOM Computers & Controls is not responsible for mis-handling of products or ill-treatment of goods.
- AUSCOM Computers & Controls is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- AUSCOM Computers & Controls is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the use of any merchandise bought from us including lost or stolen equipment.
- Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within 7 business days of receipt of merchandise.
Final Sale & Non-returnable Items
- Clearance product from our monthly “Timed Sales” are eligible for return or refund. Exchange as long as stock is available of same item.
- Special order merchandise or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable is as such.
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer’s equivalent model.
Returns & Exchanges
Securely pack all items that you would like to be returned and post mark via registered mail with tracking info as we are not liable for shipments which may go missing during transit. Please include the following with your package:
- Return must be accompanied with a copy of the original receipt or invoice.
- Detailed note as to the reasons of the return
- Instructions as to whether you would like a refund or an exchange
- All items must be returned in original/unused condition.
Unless an item is defective, if you would like an exchange, our standard freight charges apply, unless you provide a post parcel with your return.
Please allow 7-14 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed, this time frame is for Australia only, international purchases will be longer.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow up to 30 days for a credit to appear on your account from received date. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase.
Purchases made via gift voucher will be refunded as a new gift voucher, they cannot be refunded as cash.
For Returns, Refunds or Exchanges please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61 0410 381 413