|PEAKMETER PM6708 Digital Sound Noise Level Meter Decibel LCD Detector 30~130dBA
1. 100% brand new and high quality
2. A large LCD screen with a double reading display can provide clearing value for you.
3. It is compact and you can carry it anywhere you want.
4. This meter uses a fast-responding analog bar graph to display sound level readings with a 50 dB range that is updated every 125 milliseconds to see different trends
5. Suitable for monitoring workplace machines, installing audio or alarm systems, handling product noise certification and reduction
Condition: 100% Brand New
Sound Pressure Accuracy: ±1.5 DB, ±5 DB
Sound Pressure Frequency Response: 30Hz – 8Khz.
Dynamic Sound Pressure Range: 50 DB (Per Measurement Gear Level).
Sound Pressure Measurement Range: 30-130 dB A, 35-130 db C.
Sound Pressure Frequency Weighting Characteristics: A and C characteristics.
Dynamic Characteristics of Sound Pressure: 125ms Faster, 1 Second Slower
Microphone: Polarized Condenser Microphone.
Digital Display: 4 Bits, Resolution: 0.1 dB, Sampling Rate: 2 times / sec.
The Analog Bar Shows That Each Analog Bar Represents 1 dB and the Sampling Rate is 20 Times/Second.
Measuring Gear Levels: 30-80dB, 40-90dB, 50-100dB, 60-110dB, 70-120dB, 80-130dB for a Total Of 6 Gear Levels.
Automatic Shift Position: The Microcomputer will Automatically Select the Best Gear in the Range of 30 to 130dB.
Below or Above The Limit Prompt: Display with ”Under” or ”Over”.
Power: 4×1.5V AAA Battery (not included)
Weight: Approx. 328g / 11.6oz
Size: As picture shown
1 * Digital Sound Level Meter
1 * User Manual
1 * Carrying Ba
|Dimensions||240 × 140 × 55 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your custom content goes here. You can add the content for individual product