Digital Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge Tester GM130 Sound Velocity Meter 1.00~300mm
This ultrasonic thickness gauge is an intelligent handheld product, which adopts ultrasonic measuring principle, and is controlled by micro processor, provides quick and precise measurement of thickness for most of industrial material. This unit is widely used in various precise measurement for different hardware / parts in industrial realm; one of its important application is to monitor the level of thickness-decreasing during operation of various and pressure container. Diffusely applied in manufacturing fields, metal processing, and commercial inspection.
This unit is suitable for measuring materials that are good ultrasonic conductor such as metal, plastic, ceramic, glass etc., as long as the measured part in two parallel surfaces for measurement of thickness. This unit is not suitable for cast iron due to its big crystalloid composition
Features & Functions:
1. Auto calibration to assure the accuracy.
2. Auto linear compensation: this advanced software program enhances the precision by correcting the non-linear accuracy of transducer.
3. Make a quick adjustment for the sound velocity / thickness, and a quick recall to the stored data
4. Coupling status indication: Observing the coupling icon to learn if the coupling is accomplished or not.
5. 12 thickness measurement storage and recall function available, which facilitates the height work or working in wild area.
6. Sound velocity measurement.
7. 12 sound velocity for different material which is also adjustable .
8. Thickness alarm setup.
9. LCD backlight display.
10. Low battery indication and auto power off.
11. Metric/imperial selection.
Measuring Range: 1.00~300mm(steel)
Accuracy: ±(1%H+0.1)mm, H denotes the measured thickness.
Working frequency: 5MHz
Resolution: 0.01mm(1.00 to 99.99mm); 0.1mm(100 to 300mm)
Mininum limit for tube measuring(steel): Φ15 * 2.0mm(Φ6mm transducer), Φ20 * 3.0mm(Φ10mm transducer)
Sound velocity Range: 1000~9999m/s, When the given thickness is under 20mm, the accuracy is ±1mm/H * 100%; when the given thickness is over 20mm, the accuracy is: ±5%
Operation temperature/humidity: 0 to 40°C, ＜90%RH
Power supply: 3*1.5V AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
Item Size: 15 * 8 * 3cm/ 6 * 3 * 1.2in
Item Weight: 243g / 8.81oz
Package Size: 25.5 * 17.5 * 5cm / 10 * 6.8 * 2.0in
Package Weight: 495g / 1.1lb
1 * Thickness Gauge
1 * Φ6 Transducer
1 * Φ10 Transducer
1 * 4mm Sampling Block
1 * English Manual