- Brand new
- Material: plastic
- Contract rating (Max): 10W
- Switching voltage (Max): 100V DC
- Switching current (Max): 0.5A
- Breakdown voltage (Max): 220V DC
- Carry current (Max): 1A
- Contract resistance (Max): 100O OHM
- Temperature rating: -30 ~ +125 Celsius degree
- Simple structure.
- Long service life.
- Easy to use.
- A float switch is a device used to sense the level of liquid within a tank, it may actuate a pump, an indicator, an alarm, or other device.
- Use them with hydroponics, saltwater tank, freshwater tank, gardening, aquariums for power head control, pet bowls, fish tanks, filtration, heating etc.
- One or more reed tubes are mounted in a closed, non-permeable tube.
- Then the tube is passed through one or more of the hollow and internally floating magnets.
- The rise or fall of the liquid level causes the floating ball to move together, thereby causing the reed switch in the non-permeable tube to be actuated to open or close and output a switching signal.
- 1 x Water Level Switch