This is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly microcontroller board based on the ATmega328. It has the same functionality of the Arduino® Uno, but in a smaller physical package. The main difference is the lack of a DC Barrel Jack, and the substitution of the square Type-b USB connector for a Mini-B USB connector.
This board is a generic variant, built from the open source design. It is a compatible replacement for the official Arduino® Nano v3.0, however, we recommend and guarantee that only the official variant will work with all Arduino® educational resources wherever it is referenced. Buying official also supports the creators and their future innovations.
- Microcontroller: Atmel ATmega328
- Operating Voltage (logic level): 5 V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12 V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20 V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 8
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 2 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Dimensions: 0.73″ x 1.70″
Please note that this requires the installation of a CH340G driver and IDE to be set to old bootloader in order to upload via USB.
Drivers link > http://www.wch.cn/downloads/CH341SER_ZIP.html
1 x Arduino Nano V3.0 with ATMEGA328P Module with pin headers