Top Rated Micro Controls
Auscom is the premier store for all your industrial electronics, control equipment and tools needs. With our unwavering commitment to quality, innovation and customer satisfaction, we have solidified our position as the industry leader in providing cutting-edge solutions and niche products.
When it comes to micro control equipment, we offer a diverse range of options designed to meet the unique requirements of your projects. Some of the micro-control equipment and accessories that you can find in our collection include:
- Display modules — Enhance user experience and interaction with our high-resolution LCD and OLED displays. Our modules come with intuitive touchscreen interfaces and seamless integration with display drivers and controllers.
- Function modules — Our function modules enable efficient data acquisition and control. Equipped with input/output modules, communication modules for wireless connectivity and analogue-to-digital and digital-to-analogue converters for signal processing, function modules ensure seamless integration and streamlined operations.
- Microcontroller accessories — We provide an extensive range of accessories to support microcontroller applications. From circuit boards and charging cables, our accessories are designed to simplify your workflow.
- Microcontrollers — Our microcontrollers are powerful and versatile, catering to the diverse needs of embedded systems. Choose from a variety of industry-standard architectures, including ARM, AVR, PIC and more, with different memory capacities and processing speeds to match your project requirements.
- Power supplies and converters — With our switching power supplies, you can efficiently manage energy consumption in your microcontroller systems. We also offer DC-DC converters for precise voltage regulation and AC-DC converters for providing power to your micro-control equipment.
- Programming tools — Streamline your software development process with our range of programming tools. Our debuggers, simulators and in-circuit programmers facilitate efficient testing and programming of microcontroller devices.
- Sensor Modules — Enable advanced monitoring and automation capabilities with our sensor modules. Choose from temperature, humidity and pressure sensors for environmental monitoring, motion and proximity sensors for automation and security applications and sensor interfaces and signal conditioning modules for accurate data acquisition.
At Auscom, we understand that each project is unique — that’s why we have a wide selection of small microcontroller equipment, ensuring that you find the perfect electronic components and industrial controls to meet your specific needs. Our experienced team is available to offer expert advice and assistance throughout the implementation process.
What is a microcontroller used for?
A microcontroller is a compact integrated circuit designed to perform specific tasks in electronic systems. It is commonly used to control and monitor devices in various applications such as automation, robotics, consumer electronics and industrial control systems.
Microcontrollers provide the processing power and functionality needed to execute specific tasks, making them ideal for embedded systems.
What kinds of devices use microcontrollers?
Microcontrollers are used in a wide range of devices across various industries. Some common examples include:
- Home appliances
- Automotive systems
- Consumer electronics
- Industrial machinery
- Medical devices
- IoT devices
Microcontrollers provide the intelligence and control necessary for these devices to perform their specific functions efficiently.
What are some examples of microcontrollers?
There are various examples of microcontrollers available in the market. Some popular microcontroller families include the Arduino boards, NodeMcu, WeMos, ESP8266, ESP32, PIC (Peripheral Interface Controller), AVR (Alf and Vegard’s RISC processor), ARM (Advanced RISC Machines) and STM32 (STMicroelectronics 32-bit microcontroller) blue and black pill. Each family offers a range of microcontrollers with different features, capabilities and specifications to suit different applications.
What is a microcontroller in Arduino?
In the context of Arduino, a microcontroller refers to the heart of an Arduino board. Arduino boards are based on microcontrollers that provide the processing power, memory and input/output capabilities needed to run Arduino programs.
The microcontroller on an Arduino board is programmed using the Arduino software environment, allowing users to create interactive projects and prototypes easily.
What distinguishes a microprocessor from a microcontroller?
While microprocessors and microcontrollers share similarities, they have distinct differences. Microprocessors focus on executing general-purpose tasks and require external components for memory, input/output and other functionalities.
On the other hand, microcontrollers are self-contained systems that combine a microprocessor core with memory, input/output peripherals and other integrated features on a single chip. This integration makes microcontrollers more efficient and cost-effective for specific applications.
0.96” 80×160 Full Color IPS LCD Screen ST7735 SPI Display Module RGB Arduino$11.51 - $13.95 Inc. GST Compare
1 / 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 Channel 12V 10A Relay Board Module$6.19 - $16.75 Inc. GST Compare
1 / 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 Channel 5V 10A Relay Board Module for Arduino Raspberry Pi$5.69 - $12.95 Inc. GST Compare
1 / 5 / 10 / 20 KG Load Cell Weight Sensor Scale Weighing Pressure Arduino$11.51 - $14.95 Inc. GST Compare
1 Channel 1 Route IRF540 MOSFET Switch Module for Arduino$4.83 - $5.85 Inc. GST Compare
1-8S Blue Green Single 3.7V Lithium Battery Capacity Indicator Module Display$8.09 - $9.80 Inc. GST Compare
1.3 Inch IPS Full Color HD LCD Display Module ST7789 SPI 3.3V RGB 240*240$14.81 - $17.95 Inc. GST Compare
1.3″ OLED Display Module White Blue 128X64 IIC I2C SH1106 Arduino$12.33 - $14.95 Inc. GST Compare
1.8 inch TFT LCD Display Module LCD Screen SPI ST7735S 128X160 For Arduino$16.46 - $19.95 Inc. GST Compare
1/2/4/6/8 Channel DC 5V Relay Module Optocoupler High and Low Level Trigger Arduino$4.08 - $13.95 Inc. GST Compare
1/2/4/8 Channel Solid State Relay Module SSR Low Level 5V 2A Arduino$6.56 - $26.95 Inc. GST Compare