Micro SD TF Card Reader Read & Write Module Storage Memory Shield SPI Level Conversion Arduino
The module (Micro SD Card Adapter) is a Micro SD card reader, through the file system and the SPI interface driver, SCM system to complete the file to read and write Micro SD card. Arduino users can directly use the Arduino IDE with an SD card to complete the library card initialization and read.
Module features are as follows
- Support Micro SD card, Micro SDHC card (high-speed card).
- Board level conversion circuit, namely the interface level for 5V or 3.3V.
- The power supply is 4.5V ~ 5.5V, 3.3V voltage regulator circuit board.
- The communication interface is a standard SPI interface.
- M2 screw positioning holes for easy installation.
- Control Interface: A total of six pins (GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS), GND to the ground, VCC is the power supply, MISO, MOSI, SCK for SPI bus, CS is the chip select signal pin.
- 3.3V regulator circuit: LDO regulator output 3.3V for level conversion chip, Micro SD card supply.
- Level conversion circuit: Micro SD card to signal the direction of converts 3.3V, MicroSD card interface to control the direction of the MISO signal is also converted to 3.3V, general AVR microcontroller systems can read the signal.
- Micro SD card connector: self bomb deck, easy card insertion.
1 x Micro SD Card Module for Arduino
Board Length: 38mm
Board Width: 18mm