USB to TTL Serial UART RS232 Adaptor (PL2303)
USB to TTL converters are an essential for prototyping – they provide a direct interface with the target device. This module connects to your computer USB port and there are 4 wires which connect with your target device.
- Fully enclosed professional finish.
- Built-in PL2303HX
- Designed to be used for USB to TTL electronic projects
- TTL interface output, easy to connect to your MCU
- Dual 3.3V and 5V Power output (by Changing the red wire termination)
- Can independently power the circuit with 5V or 3.3V
- Compact design
- Red – power. This pin provides up to 500mA current. YOU MUST NOT use other power supplies if you choose to power the target device with this Adaptor.
- Black – ground (always needed, regardless if the Adaptor is powering the target device or not)
- White RX (3.3V / 5V)
- Green TX (3.3V / 5V)
3.3V and 5V Selection:
Open the plastic case (twist the USB connector and then evenly pull apart the plastic case) and change the red wire termination from the pad marked 5V or 3V3.
Link > http://wp.brodzinski.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/IO-Cable_PL-2303_Drivers-Generic_Windows_PL2303_Prolific.zip
Includes 1 x USB to TTL UART RS232 Adapter