The CP2112’s highly integrated USB-to-SMBus bridge controller integrates a USB 2.0 full-speed function controller, USB transceiver oscillator and eight GPIO pins. All customization and configuration options can be selected through a simple GUI-based configurator. Standard HID class devices do not require the development of complex firmware and drivers. The CP2112 device enables fast USB connectivity with minimal development effort.
- USB bus power supply: 4.0 to 5.25V
- Self-powered: 3.0 to 3.6V
- I/O voltage: 1.8V to VDD
- Working environment temperature: -40 ° C ~ 85 ° C
- On-chip power-on reset circuit, on-chip voltage regulator: 3.45 V output
- Compliant with USB specification 2.0 standard; full speed (12Mbps)
- USB suspend status via SUSPEND and /SUSPEND pins
- Integrated 194-byte one-time programmable ROM for storing customizable product information
- 512-byte SMBus data buffer, configurable clock speed device address 7-bit value is the slave address of CP2112
- Windows, Mac, and Linux HID to SMBus libraries API for rapid application development, open-access interface specifications.
- 8 GPIOs can be configured as input/output and open-drain/push-pull, configurable clock output for external devices 48MHz to 94kHz, switching LEDs during read/write SMBus
- Module size: 29.5mm*21.3mm, with two M3 mounting holes, one MicroUSB female port
- Application areas: portable controllers, USB dongle, data logging
Instructions for use