EasyDriver Shield stepping Stepper Motor Driver V44 A3967 Microstepping For Arduino V4.4
The EasyDriver is a simple to use bipolar stepper motor driver that supports microstepping. It can be used to control 3-axis CNCs, robots, home appliances, etc. It’s compatible with any source that can output a digital 0 to 5V pulse (or 0 to 3.3V pulse if you solder 3/5V pads). Board is powered by 7V to 30V supply to power stepper motors with any voltage. It has an onboard voltage regulator for the digital interface that can be set to 5V or 3.3V. Connect a 4-wire stepper motor and a microcontroller and you’ve got a precision motor control. EasyDriver drives bipolar motors, and motors wired as bipolar. I.e. 4, 6, or 8 wire stepper motors.
This is the newest version of EasyDriver V4.4. It provides much more flexibility and control over your stepper motor when compared to older versions. The microstep select (MS1 and MS2) pins of the A3967 are broken out allowing adjustments to the microstepping resolution. The sleep and enable pins are also broken out for further control.
Note: Do not connect or disconnect a motor while the driver is energized. This may cause permanent damage to the A3967 IC.
· A3967 Precision Microstepping Driver
· MS1 and MS2 pins broken out to change microstepping resolution to full, half, quarter and eighth steps (defaults to eighth)
· Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 wire bipolar stepper motors such as popular NEMA 17
· Adjustable current control from 150mA/phase to 750mA/phase
· Compatible with Arduino GRBL G-code interpreter for driving 3-axis CNC machines
· Breadboard compatible pins
· Power supply range from 7V to 30V. The higher the voltage, the higher the torque at high speeds
1 piece Stepper Driver
Board Length: 48mm
Board Width: 20mm