L298N is a high voltage, high current motor driver chip. The chip uses a 15-pin package. The main features are high voltage, maximum operating voltage up to 46V; output current, instantaneous peak current up to 3A, a continuous operating current of 2A; rated power 25W. Contains two H-bridge high-voltage and high current full-bridge driver can be used to drive DC motors and stepper motors, relays, coils and other inductive loads; using standard logic level signal control; having two enable control terminal, it allows input signal without being affected or disable the device has a logic supply input, the internal logic circuit part of the work at a low voltage; can be an external sense resistor, the amount of change back to the control circuit. Drive motor using L298N chip, the chip can drive two-phase stepper motors or four-phase stepper motor, can drive two DC motors.
1. The module uses the L298N chip as the main drive, with driving ability, low heat, anti-jamming features.
2. It can be used to take power through the built-in 78M05 drive power part of the work, but in order to avoid damage to the regulator chip, when a drive voltage greater than 12V, please use an external 5V logic supply.
3. Uses high-capacity filter capacitors, freewheeling diode protection, reliability can be improved.
1. When you drive voltage (the figure identified as 12V input, can accept the actual input range is 7-12V) to 7V
-12V, You can enable the onboard 5V logic supply, when using the onboard 5V power supply, interface + 5V
Do not enter the power supply voltage, but can lead to 5V voltage for external use. (This is the routine use!)
2. When the drive voltage higher than 12V, equal to less than 24V (chip can support manual proposes to 35V, but in accordance with an
298 Conservative general inspection applications to 24V maximum voltage support has been very great! Time), such as to drive the rated voltage
18V motor. First, you must unplug the onboard 5V output enable jumper caps. And then 5V 5V output port External Access
L298N internal voltage logic circuitry. (This is a high-voltage driver unconventional application)