The kit, raindrops, rain sensor, monitoring can be used for a variety of weather conditions and converted into the number of the reference signal and the AO output.
1. The sensor uses the FR-04 high-quality double-sided materials, King Size 5.0 * 4.0CM, and with the surface of the nickel plating treatment, against oxidative, conductivity, superior performance and longevity;
2. The comparator output, the signal is clean, waveform, driving ability over 15mA;
3. Distribution bit to adjust sensitivity;
4. Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
5. The output in the form: digital switching outputs (0 and 1) and analog AO voltage output;
6. A fixed bolt hole for easy installation
7. Voltage: 5V
8. Power indicator, the output signal LED indicator.
9. TTL-level output, TTL output valid signal is low. Driving capability 100MA so, can directly drive relays, buzzer, a small fan, and so on.
10. Sensitivity can be adjusted via potentiometer
11. LED lights up when there is no rain output is high, raindrop up, the output ground level, LED light.
12. Raindrops and control panels are separate, easy to wire leads.
13. A large area of rain board, more conducive to detect rain.
14. Board with positioning holes to facilitate installation
15. Small board PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
16. Wide voltage LM393 comparator
How to use:
Connected to the 5V power supply, the power indicator light is on, when there is no water droplet on the sensor board, the DO output is high level, the switch indicator light is off, a drop of water is dropped, the DO output is low level, and the switch indicator light is on. Brush the water droplets above and return to the high-level state. . AO analogue output, you can connect the AD port of the microcontroller to detect the amount of rain on the drop. The DO TTL digital output can also be connected to a microcontroller to detect rain.
1, VCC: positive power supply (3-5V)
2, GND: negative one.
3, DO: TTL switching signal output
4, AO: Analog signal output
100% Brand New
1 x Rain sensing board
1 x Control board