433MHz LoRa SX1278 long range RF wireless module DRF1278F Arduino
$12.95 Inc. GSTCompare
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Experience the future of wireless communication with the DRF1278F Arduino-compatible 433MHz LoRa SX1278 long-range RF wireless module.
Unleash the power of SEMTECH’s cutting-edge LoRaTM modulation technology with the XL1276-D01 wireless module. This module not only incorporates the conventional GFSK modulation but also harnesses the potential of LoRa (Long Range) spread spectrum technology. Prepare for unparalleled spread spectrum communication over extended distances, heightened resistance to interference, and minimal power consumption.
Leveraging LoRaTM mode grants an impressive sensitivity of -148dBm, further complemented by the integrated +20 dBm power output. This synergy results in efficient low-power, long-distance transmissions that are perfect for a myriad of wireless data applications. From smart tables and home automation to automotive electronics, security alarms, industrial monitoring, and even extensive agricultural irrigation control systems – this module excels in any complex wireless environment.
Designed for seamless integration, this module easily fits into existing products or systems, offering a standard SPI interface for straightforward communication. By crafting a simple communication protocol in your original microcontroller device, achieving two-way data transmission is a breeze.
- Incorporates FSK/GFSK and LoRa (Long Range) spread spectrum technologies
- Half-duplex communication
- Exceptional anti-jamming capability (channel rejection ratio: 56dB)
- Superb Receive Sensitivity at -139dBm (32M Passive 10ppm Crystal)
- Utilizes ISM multi-band for hassle-free frequency use
- Versatile multi-frequency options with various transmission rates, compatible with FDMA and FM technology
- Intelligent features like reset, low voltage monitoring, timer wakeup, low power mode, and sleep mode
- Ultra-low power consumption: only 10-12mA during acceptance
- Ample 256-bit FIFO TX/RX buffer
- Implements RSSI channel detection function
- Transmission modes include FIFO and direct mode (FIFO pack mode recommended)
- Configurable features encompass AFC/air wake-up/low power consumption/carrier sense/FEC error correction/AEC encryption
- Achieves impressive open-air transmission distances of up to 5KM
- Compact module size: 17mm x 16.5mm
- Remote control and data acquisition systems
- Wireless meter reading (water, gas, electricity)
- Wireless ordering machines in oil fields, mining areas, sites, factories, etc.
- Industrial data acquisition, transmission, and intelligent control systems
- Wireless alarm systems
- Intelligent furniture systems
- Infant surveillance/hospital paging systems
- Wireless small data transmission systems
|2||DIO1||Digital I / O, can be customized|
|3||DIO2||Digital I / O, can be customized|
|4||DIO3||Digital I / O, can be customized|
|5||VCC||power supply||3.3V (1.8 ~ 3.6V)|
|6||MISO||SPI data output|
|7||MOSI||SPI data output|
|8||SCK||SPI clock input|
|9||NSS||SPI chip select|
|10||DIO0||Digital I / O, can be customized||Refer to the procedure for interruption|
|14||DIO4||Digital I / O, can be customized|
|15||DIO5||Digital I / O, can be customized|
|16||ANT||Antenna interface||The front end of the module
|project||description||Minimum value||Typical value||The maximum value||unit|
|Receiving sensitivity||FSK @ 1.2K
Frequency deviation 5K
|Lora @ 146bps
BW = 62.5KHZ
SF = 12
|Lora @ 293bps
BW = 125KHZ
SF = 12
Upgrade your wireless communication game with the DRF1278F Arduino-compatible 433MHz LoRa SX1278 long-range RF wireless module. Witness superior performance, extended reach, and minimized power consumption in a compact package. Ideal for a wide range of applications, this module redefines your wireless experience.
|Dimensions||260 × 160 × 20 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.