his is a brand new IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Module, great for robotics projects. The module features the following:
- Compatible with Arduino
- The detection range of 2 – 30cm
- Detection angle of 35o
- Can be used for 3-5V power supply modules. When wired directly, the red indicator light will be on.
- The output port can be directly linked to the IO port of the projects micro-controller. A 5V relay can easily be achieved; pins (VCC, VCC, GND, GND, OUT and IO)
- Board size – 3.1 x 1.5cm
- Pins on the module board – VCC (external 3.3 – 5V, which can be easily wired to either 3.3V or 5V MCU); GND external; and out for small board digital output interfaces (0 and 1)
- The distance which the module can detect within the specified range can be adjusted through the use of a potentiometer (available separately)
Item/s will be posted in anti-static bags to ensure electrical damage to sensitive components does not occur.